As a medical facility, our clinic follows protocols to ensure highest level of sanitation. During this time, we are redoubling our efforts and implementing CDC guidelines:For Our Patients
- If you are feeling ill, have symptoms of sickness, were in contact with a COVID presumed-positive person or travelled internationally within 14 days of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Upon check in, please expect additional screening.
- All patients in waiting room, will be asked to maintain a 6-foot distance from one another.
- We encourage you to follow CDC safe hygiene practices. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/prevent.html
In Our Clinics
- We follow universal precautions for cleaning, sterilizing, hand-washing and personal protective equipment per Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All clinical instruments, equipment and operatories are sanitized between every patient.
- Reception area and non-treatment rooms are cleansed frequently.
- We are practicing “social distancing” for greetings, goodbyes and reception area seating – so expect a smile and instead of handshake.
For Our Doctors and Patient Care Staff
- Our team will not work if they are experiencing symptoms, or if someone in their household is sick.
- All staff has received additional training and are following additional cleanliness protocols.
If you have additional questions please call the office.